Thread: Auditions!!
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 06:49 PM   #38 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default For all the costume and makeup friends! (cece will be in my next post :3)
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

June was right, this was going to be entertaining. The kids were characters already, so seeing them put on an act was going to be really comical. The brunette offered Shreya a smile when she joined them, mentally ticking off staff members in her head. That meant they were all here, yes? And look, Finneas was auditioning? Neva had a soft spot for the man-boy in her heart after last term and she gave him an encouraging, and very un-Neva-like thumbs up. He had this.

...Oh no. "Miss luck, if you're feeling like you might throw up, please find a seat closer to a bin." They hadn't even started yet and this was not what she had in mind when she'd been thinking about being entertained. Emmerson's entrance, on the other hand, came close. Talk about personality. Neva hid a smile behind her hand, knowing Malachi would have his hands full with that one. Good luck to him if she didn't get the part she wanted.

Right, splitting off. "Good luck," She offered the other staff before grabbing her clip board and heading off to meet with the costume and design hopefuls.

She gave everyone a few minutes to gather around, waiting until the appointed time before addressing the group of students with a smile.

"I'm pleased to see some of you have prepared ahead of time for this, both on paper and on your actual faces." She gave Miss Wolff an amused look and then indicated the space behind her. "But we're actually going to do a little bit of a test run today, get those creative juices flowing. If you're interested in costume work, we've got a trunk full of all different articles of clothing and props to complete an outfit. I'd like you to dress up one of the mannequins using whatever you can find and then tell me about the character you've designed the outfit around. You may use magic to help with the process. As for those interested in makeup, I've brought along everything you might need to create a look. Your task is pretty much the same. You'll create a makeup look on one of the mannequin head's set out on the table, and then tell me what character you had in mind when you created the look and why it works." Easy enough, right?

"This is supposed to be fun, so please don't stress yourselves out over it. Do the best you can and please let me know when you've completed your look so we can chat." No one here was feeling like they were going to puke, right? No? Good. "Okay, you can get started when you're ready."