Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 02:58 PM   #25 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Lisa bounced. She couldn’t WAIT to see what Lia came up with and she COMPLETELY understood if she needed to change her mind. “Maybe you’re just trying different careers to determine which one fits right! Maybe you are every single person. Warrior Princess, Jedi Knight, and more! All rolled into one person!” Big excited smile now. Pretending was so much fun. Imagination was infectious and amazing.

Schmoe seemed nice, yes. Seeming and being nice were two different things. Lia’s question was indeed thought provoking and gave her pause. Well.... She wasn’t wrong but Lisa didn’t say she wanted her to be right either. “I suppose but it is the start of the term feast and we were all dressed in an expected uniform which lacks the need for creativity or individuality..... It was an interesting choice for sure. One promoting individuality... I respect it but it was so overt that it could be considered covert,” she explained as she thought through her hypothesis. She smirked. “It was ...memorable...
Dahlia giggled. "Many different personalities all waiting for their turn to shine in the spotlight." This sounded AH-MA-ZING!!! Getting to be whoever she wanted to be without any limitations whatsoever was the very best thing about being able to use ones own imagination. All she had to do was let her own creativity flow. "I can whoever I want to be. Maybe I'll be an intergalactic warrior unicorn or something." Yup, totally making things up now but she was having fun doing it.

All Lia really could do was shrug. She didn't know what went through the professors heads or why they wore what they did. Honestly, she didn't really care. She wasn't the one wearing it, so why should it matter to her? Okay, maybe that was a little rude but she wasn't meaning to be. Opinions were just that. Opinions. Everyone liked to express themselves and if anything, Schmoe was a memorable man and a likable one. "Maybe that was his intention."

You are Bread!