View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 01:43 PM   #25 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Quinn nodded, because it was a lot. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel right now, but he knew it wasn't good. It just... was strange. He needed time to process.

"Um... yeah, I think so, too..." While he wasn't feeling good he also wasn't feeling particularly horrible. It was more like... a confirmation, of sorts. Of something he already knew but didn't want to believe. He stood in silence for another minute. "Um... do you want me to make us a cake?" Cakes always helped to liven a situation. And baking and eating were both good times for thinking and processing. You just get a nice treat at the end. Whenever Quinn had something that was troubling him, he baked.
Neither one of them sounded all that sure with their answers but that was okay. Dahlia was about to question him on it or herself for that matter. This wasn't something that could be fully processed in the matter of seconds or even the following few minutes that followed. It was going to take time.

Standing there in silence, still hugging Quinn was fine. Only at the mention of cake did she finally let her arms loosen from their hold around her friend and drop down to her sides. "Yeah, sure.. ca-can I help?" Always likes helping parents around the kitchen at home. Also remembers them talking about baking cakes for their friends birthdays last term and having parties in the treehouse.. sadly that didn't happen. Maybe they could make up for it this year?

You are Bread!