View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 10:23 AM   #93 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

It was timeee!

"Alright, kids, lets do this!" June beamed - beckoning everyone over, and opening the small pouch she had in her hands. "I would like you all to be in groups of two or three. Because that is who you will stick with when you are in there"

Simple, yes?

"Once you have found yourself a group, come on over here. I have divided this gillyweed in a way that it will give you twenty to thirty minutes underneath. So, take ONE and only one" she said, the last bit sternly.

Kamran was on his way, yes?

"When you all are in there, you are free to roam - but once you have your bearings, I would like you to try and make use of your wand. Because I may have left something in there for you all - and whichever group makes it out with it will win something" June said excitedly, before giving everyone a look - and when there were no questions, she added, "okay, go, go, go"

OOC: Main Activity is up, you guys :3 Please tag your post with your team name/number. June will be around for questions and more!

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment