Thread: Auditions!!
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 11:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Answers Evan and Ivy and mooooves over to Professor Peralta

Feeling slightly nauseous was somewhat a new feeling to her. Having sort of grown up in a closed circle with just her family around for the most part, Ingrid hadn’t spent a lot of time in front of large groups of people or with a lot of children her own age so Hogwarts really had kind of…hit her for six in her first year. Now, thankfully she was more used to it but the idea of being on stage and having all of those pairs of eyes on her, staring, unblinking like some kind of monster was startling.

Turning to the voice of the person who’d asked if she was okay, she simply nodded for a moment and continued the forced, almost painful smile that she’d been presenting to everyone as she made her way over. “I’m f-fine Evan. Thank you. Are you going to be acting or…” but what else there was to do she wasn’t exactly sure. She’d never been part of anything of the sort before. EVER!

Maybe her paleness was a little more ghostly than she’d thought because Ivy was the next to check up on her. “I think so, thanks Ivy. I…felt a little sick that’s all,” her voice lowering now as she continued “It was just…there’s so many people and professors here and headmasters. And they just STARE and JUDGE!” like a pack of owls.

Upon hearing Headmaster Trent’s words, Ingrid turned away ever so slightly to listen and made a very quick decision to turn towards where those who wanted to be in costume design were required to go. No one wanted to see a vomit fountain on stage. Although…there were one or two students that she wouldn’t have minded throwing up over.

With her eyes instantly following the figure of Professor Peralta, Ingrid moved slowly over to her and the curtain where they were told to be. “Uhh…Professor, I’ve actually been working on sketches of clothes and designs so I’d love to try out for the costume design job. Role. Thingy. Please” mainly because she loved to draw and also, it was the only thing that she’d actually be good at. Pulling her backpack from her shoulders, she brushed her long, black hair out of her face and pulled her sketchbook from it, ready to show the professor if need be.