View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 04:38 PM   #83 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Granted June wasn't the fittest and will probably regret this entire ordeal tomorrow morning but at the moment, she was the most gryffindor she could be - and the lunges were soon followed by standing T's and forward bends.

"Dooon't stop, everybody! We are almost there" she chirped, walking around and making sure ALL were moving. "Excellent form, Miss Donovan, Miss Blaze" She wasn't entirely sure what a good form was but she had heard people use the phrase - so naturally she was going to use this phrase. As for Miss Fox - she just looked plain angry. Did she really hate mornings all that much???

Miss Grimm's question took her attention away next though, "I am afraid not, Miss Grimm. It needs to be flushed out of your system before the effects leave you. Some herbologist have been working on this though. So hopefully we'll get some results soon"

But loook at Evan Nam - he seemed like a natural. June beamed at the boy before her eyes darted toward Kinsay James. "Come on, guys, show a little more enthusiasm" she encouraged, "you all are too young to be so serious, okay?" she chuckled before taking Miss Nam's hand and giving her spin.

As the students continued moving, June moved toward the tree again, noticing very quickly what Nemesis Upstead was doing. And honestly? She simply sighed, a huge part of her feeling completely okay if they left --- but then, she found herself calling them out, "I haven't dismissed the class yet, Upstead" she simply said before picking up a small bag and walking back to the group of students up front.

"Two more minutes, guys! Keep it up!"

OOC: We are almost thereee. You guys still have time to catch up, I'll move us to the main activity tomorrow! <3

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment