View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 03:44 AM   #34 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

“That makes sense. As nice as it is to be with family, sometimes you need your own space as well.” And there was nothing wrong with that. Evan was glad their house was big enough to not have to share a room for that reason. His room wasn’t overly large, but it was his. And that was all he really needed. “Do you wish it was down more?” He supposed he was curious with as many siblings as they had, how close she was to all of them. Being a multiple was also a curious thing to him. Did they really have an easier time communicating like that?

As someone that also was not very concise with his words or direct with his feelings, he’d gotten good at trying to look for additional meanings and try to match the tones. He’d been misunderstood enough times to know that he didn’t want to do that to someone. “And.. maybe it’s okay if we don’t. Relationships and everything are ever changing.. Friendships included.” So long as she knew he didn’t hate her, that was fine. But maybe there was too much expectation too for their friendship to be what it once was. Or for any of the students to be what they once were. “People are ever changing too. Maybe we just have to be better at adapting sometimes…” And he’d figure out how. Maybe he could start to try to encourage changes, instead of fearing them as he did.

“Uhmm, I think that should be good? We can meet in the Ravenclaw tower and just work our way down from there? I’ll be in there so just.. Whenever you’re ready you can find me in the window seat.” He rather liked that spot and the view from it. Curled up next to a window that showed the world was large, while also in the only place he felt safe was reassuring.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start