Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 02:29 AM   #24 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
In Lia's eyes it was great. Having a bestie that she had grown up with through the years meant she had another person in her life that knew her better than she probably knew herself. As for her Pygmy Puff, she couldn't wait for everyone at the tea party to meet him.

She nodded. "That's true and knowing me I probably will change my mind a million times." Cause it was fun to do that when pretending. "I'll come up with something though, so don't worry."

Lia smiled brightly at Lisa, nodding her head right away. "He's very nice." Huh? Oh. Ooooh! Well, yeah. Sometimes some of the professors clothing choices could be a bit out there but who was she to judge? "Mm' that.. sometimes the professors do that but.. shouldn't how we dress be a form of how we can express ourselves? A form of our own individuality?" There wasn't much she could do to her school uniform but she did like to do her hair sometimes and she liked glitter, bracelets, rings and other accessories whenever she could.
Lisa bounced. She couldn’t WAIT to see what Lia came up with and she COMPLETELY understood if she needed to change her mind. “Maybe you’re just trying different careers to determine which one fits right! Maybe you are every single person. Warrior Princess, Jedi Knight, and more! All rolled into one person!” Big excited smile now. Pretending was so much fun. Imagination was infectious and amazing.

Schmoe seemed nice, yes. Seeming and being nice were two different things. Lia’s question was indeed thought provoking and gave her pause. Well.... She wasn’t wrong but Lisa didn’t say she wanted her to be right either. “I suppose but it is the start of the term feast and we were all dressed in an expected uniform which lacks the need for creativity or individuality..... It was an interesting choice for sure. One promoting individuality... I respect it but it was so overt that it could be considered covert,” she explained as she thought through her hypothesis. She smirked. “It was ...memorable...