View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 04:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
A smirk grew ever so slightly on his face at the thought of the amount of pudding he had been given at the hospital being carried over into his home life. Even though he did need to keep tabs on his diet being an Auror, he definitely wouldn't have had any complaints about there being more pudding in their home. He was, after all, recovering still. All the pudding helped. It really did.

"I would assume so. My mum would surely insist," he responded cheekily to her first question. And he made a face when Hady made the comment about him being spoiled. "It is inevitable when you're mum takes on being your healer." He shrugged again, another wince of pain came from his shoulder. He did his best to hide it by making a quick comment. "The other healers made frequent food deliveries too. Must be because I'm so irresistible."

Just to prove that point, he helped himself to another mouthful of pudding. Of course, he did make a show out of it, making sure every bit of pudding had been licked up so that not a trace was left on the utensil before he returned.

An eyebrow did raise at the mention of the house being clean. He almost laughed at the idea, knowing that their house never stayed clean for long. Organized chaos was what it was most of the time, which he didn't really mind. But Frankie did make a pouty face when his offer was denied. "I think I'll survive with one less spoonful of pudding, Hads." Of course, he wasn't going to force her to eat it. He wasn't one to force her to do anything she didn't want to do. But he did give the side of his bed a pat, inviting her to sit next to him.
The smirk, cheeky tone or whine from that shrug of his did not go unnoticed. With for children at home and two being as sneaky as Logan and Bryony were, not very many things went unnoticed by Hady. "I'm sure she would, so I'm make sure to ask her before we leave and will you stop doing that before you go and make yourself worse," she scolded him lightly frowning whenever he winced. Seeing him in pain was just as bad as seeing one of their little ones hurt, maybe even worse in a way because there wasn't anything she could. At least with their children all of their injuries she had been able to take care of and those she hadn't been.. well none had lasting damage.

"Oh? And why am I only hearing about these other healers now?" Was that a hint a jealousy in her tone right there? "So very spoiled is what you are."

Hazel eyes were rolled at him and she almost laughed at his dramatic show of cleaning his plate of all the pudding. "You're such a child." That was very much something their two younger ones would've done.

"What? It was clean when I left." That's all she can say to that one. They both knew how things worked. She smiled softly, sitting herself down beside him. "Don't give me that look, I hate it when you do that.." Dang pouty face even after all these years it still won her over and she was going to take the offered spoonful of pudding.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote