Thread: Laundry Room
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 08:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dumblydor

MO & DIMC
Dementor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfred Demaret
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Lisa nodded at Alfie’s question. “Yeppers Peppers,” she smiled. “She’s an AWESOME character. She’s from the Iron Man comics. I think Iron Man’s my favourite character but Pepper Potts keeps Tony in line. It reminds me of my parents at times.” They weren’t nearly as wealthy as Mr Tony Stark and her Dad was much more like Scott Lang, Ant-Man. “My Dad’s like Ant Man though....” She wondered if Alfred knew much of Marvel. “Do you like Marvel films?

WOW! Alfred was MUCH taller than she like at least eight inches taller.

Hmm... I wouldn’t be surprised if Pascal was up there. He likes to play hide and seek,” she said with a sigh as she placed a hand on her hip. “He’s an expert at hide and seek. Do you think it’s stable to climb up and see if he’s there on this?” she asked his opinion as she pointed to a table near the shelves.
Alfred shrugged at Lisa's question. "They're alright, but they're not really my thing." The last time he remembered seeing one of the movies was two years ago. He couldn't recall the name, but he did remember that it had something to do with neurosurgeons and Nepal. Quite a strange combination, he thought.

Alfred walked over to the table she pointed at. "Looks stable enough to me." He shook the table lightly. It seemed surprisingly strong. "Seems so too." He looked back at Lisa. "Should I get on it or do you want to?" There was probably no sane reason anyone would really want to stand up on a table when there were other people to do it, but he was just checking.