Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 03:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
That sounded so so nice. Maybe one day she’d have a close friend like that too? She beamed at Lia’s encouraging words around her really liking Sir Frederick! The more Lia talked about it, the more excited Lisa was to meet the guy. Err... Puff to be exact! Yeah!

She offered Lia a warm smile. “Okay!” She was more than okay with Lia taking her time to decide on this one. This was a HUGE and FUN! decision. Super duper important and Lisa would support whichever option Lia went with. “It’s a big decision but I think you can change what you want to be dependent on how you feel too!” Too young to limit themselves, yeah?

Lisa wanted to do and be everything that she possibly could be.

Ah so Lia had a favorable opinion on Professor Schmoe too? Ah good, good. This was another data point to add to her data collection. Her and Daniel had thought Schmoe’s outfit choice rather bizarre and wondered what he possibly could have been teaching at Hogwarts to dress like that. OBVIOUSLY the two first years didn’t understand fashion.

She felt like she could trust Lia. “Thats good... He sounds nice. I couldn’t get a read on him earlier.... He seems really nice but I think his outfit at the start of term feast threw me through a loop,” she said honestly.
In Lia's eyes it was great. Having a bestie that she had grown up with through the years meant she had another person in her life that knew her better than she probably knew herself. As for her Pygmy Puff, she couldn't wait for everyone at the tea party to meet him.

She nodded. "That's true and knowing me I probably will change my mind a million times." Cause it was fun to do that when pretending. "I'll come up with something though, so don't worry."

Lia smiled brightly at Lisa, nodding her head right away. "He's very nice." Huh? Oh. Ooooh! Well, yeah. Sometimes some of the professors clothing choices could be a bit out there but who was she to judge? "Mm' that.. sometimes the professors do that but.. shouldn't how we dress be a form of how we can express ourselves? A form of our own individuality?" There wasn't much she could do to her school uniform but she did like to do her hair sometimes and she liked glitter, bracelets, rings and other accessories whenever she could.

You are Bread!