View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 02:12 PM   #33 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Evan preferred to just try to not think about the previous term as often as possible. It was hard to avoid it though, despite his best efforts. He was probably behind for a third year as well and yet, they were all primarily in the same boat so he wasn’t too concerned. He could still study. “Which way do you usually have it? Up or down?” Having it up he could entirely understand why it would not be tested. Having one’s own space was a nice thing to do.

The heartbreaking ones were also the fiction he secretly couldn’t put down. They usually had some type of happy ending to them. And he supposed that’s what he was hoping for their lives as well. Terrible chapter after terrible chapter until… maybe happiness? He didn’t have much else to say on that matter so he just offered a smile.

Perhaps it was a good idea, but it really was primarily about his stalling than him actually being sensitive. “Might be hard to do but you’re probably right.” Though it might have been decent to have Maya involved too since there was also assumption she hated the newest family member. It was just that she was a kid too. They were all just kids. “I don’t think I’d call it more even.. Everyone went through something different and I think there’s ways to be respectful of that without diminishing.” He was not trying to diminish his friends loss or grief at all. But that didn’t mean he could ignore his own experiences to be the perfect supportive best friend. He didn’t have that type of energy level currently. “That’s fair though. We all have to work through our own demons..”

“It would be a lot of fun!” He wondered now if there was anywhere they could find pandas? Much safer than most other creatures.

“Yeah, it will!” He wasn’t entirely sure if it would be fun for her since… he wasn’t an overly exciting person, but still, he was certain he’d have fun at least.
Dahlia did her best not to think about things but it was difficult when there was ALWAYS something there to remind her of it. Basically everything at Hogwarts was a reminder. Her own magic was a reminder. "Now that we're older it seems like it's always been up." Although for some of the summer it had been down. Mainly at night, unless they had all slept together in the same room which they had done on many nights.

"Mhmm, that's exactly what I meant." Words weren't her thing sometimes. She knew what she meant and what she wanted to say but it didn't always come out that way. Thankfully Evan had understood. Lia offered him a gentle smile and a nod of her head. "And it's going to take awhile to sort through them in our own way. Not everything is simple and can be dealt with so quickly. I'm sure you'll figure it out and handle it when the time is right."

Lia smiled brightly at the thought of getting to play with pandas. Was there a place that allowed that? She wasn't sure but now she wanted to find out.

"Do we need to make any more plans for this or do you think this is good enough?" All they had was a time, date and meeting place. Which was good enough for her, she was A-okay with figuring things out as they went.

You are Bread!