View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 12:52 PM   #62 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Gillyweed?!

Very much internal squealing going on over her.

Dahlia tried not to appear to excited at the possibility of trying gillyweed. That would be a totally new and exciting experience. Getting to have gills and webbed hands and feet?! Having to chew the slimy gross stuff wasn't even really a thought in her mind at the moment. If this didn't happen today she was going to be seriously disappointed. Could they get started now and go into the water?!

Siiiiiigh..

Okay, so what did she know about gillyweed. Pretty much exactly, every single thing that had already been said. Lia crinkled up her nose a tiny bit not really wanting to repeat any answers so maybe she could just add onto what had already been said? Raising her hand first she gave her answer. "I remember reading once somewhere that it is used in potions but I can't really recall which ones but I do know that just one small spring of gillyweed when consumed can allow you to survive under water for around an hour." Which was a pretty decent amount of time to be swimming around.

You are Bread!