View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 03:27 AM   #22 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Dahlia continued to hug him, resting her chin on his shoulder. Her grip on him was maybe a big tighter than it needed to be but hopefully Quinn didn't mind it and she wasn't hurting him. Hopefully he'd say so if she was. "For what?" She mumbled refusing to move from her current position of still tightly holding onto him like a clinging monkey. This was in no way his fault, didn't he know that? "Sooner or later I was going to look.. whether or not I with you.." Lia sighed softly. It stinks that they both saw what they did but if it meant anything at all, at least they know knew that they had someone they could talk to about it if they needed to.
Lia wasn't hurting Quinn at all; he rather liked the tight hug, actually. The pressure helped to keep him grounded in the moment, somehow. He shrugged a bit, still not exactly sure what he was saying sorry for himself. He just felt like he should apologize for something. Maybe it was just the confirmation of their shared experience. It was something like a loss. "Yeah... yeah, I know. We would've had to have seen sooner or later, but it's still..." he trailed off, sighing. It was just.... a bit of a reality check. They had seen someone...

"Are... are you alright..?"