View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 01:28 AM   #34 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: New friend Lisa! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
A special friend was someone you got to talk to about what’s bothering you and fun stuff like going to Espresso Patronum for what-a-what? Caramelattes? What were those? She scrunched her nose, glancing up at Claudine. “What’s a caramelatte?” Was it a coffee beverage of some sort? Whatever it was… it sounded very adult which Lisa was far from being that adult. She did like the idea of having someone to talk to exclusively about things and getting their advice. Did she kinda have a special friend?!? She bit her lip. She didn’t know. She had friends… “Did you guys choose each other as special friends?” How did this process work? She also remembered sifting through ‘applications’ for a one Minjae Yoon in her brother’s room. Whatever that meant… she wasn’t entirely sure. “Or was there an interview or application for it?

I don’t know if he had a name. I think most of the Princes had a name like Charming or something.” Whether or not they were charming was a different debate. “I think that’s what the Prince from Snow White was called.” A look of disgust crossed her face when she said Snow White and she rolled her eyes. ”I can’t STAND Snow White. Her voice is too sugary sweet and bleh. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

Lisa GASPED!

Claudine didn’t know what she was referring to!?!?

Does Hogwarts have a DVD player in their Muggle Studies classroom? You’ve got to see Tangled! I think YOU’LL love it.” Lisa would make sure that her new friend had seen it so she could understand the references.

How did she explain what a caramelatte was? “Liquid chocolatey goodness,’’ Claudine said simply. “You should ask your mom or dad to take you to get one.” Because come on. This baby Ravenclaw’s taste buds were missing out on half of life! Speaking of which, this Snakette could use a caramelatte right now. Maybe she could go find Heath and ask him if he was up for making her one - oh man. Lisa had a lot of questions! “Um… well, he chose me first.’’ Her cheeks went a deep shade of pink. “No interviews or applications. I was just nice to him and sometime after he decided he wanted me to be his special friend.” Listen, Claudine was no good at explaining her love life.

The older girl listened with interest to Lisa’s words. “That’s what I thought. I mean, I do know a bit of the princesses but I really don’t remember the princes having names.“ What’s this? Lisa disliked Snow White? “But your personality seems to be sugary sweet,’’ she pointed out. “It’s not the same when it comes to comparing a voice but still.” Claudine had figured out this by observing Lisa: the child was smart, inquisitive and sweet. Maybe she was wrong, maybe she wasn’t.

Okaaaay.

There the Claw went being dramatic. Was she aiming to be an actress? “Umm… I think so?” It looked as though there would be a movie date happening. “How do you know I’ll love it?” Was this Tangled movie that good?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺