Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 12:45 PM   #45 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
So THAT was quite the distraction. Muggle? BOYFRIEND? "What's his name?" she asked curiously. "That's so....DANGEROUS. Like...romantic dangerous. He can't know ANYTHING about your double life...wow. Your life is like...a movie. Or a book. Or something." V smiled as she finished wiping her eyes. "Is he cute? Is he nice? Do you two kiss?" she asked with an eyebrow wiggle. Didn't teenagers kiss?

When V turned 13, she wondered if she'd get to kiss anyone.

"Oh, what's your name? I'm V. I know we've had a lesson or two together before. Sorry I don't remember it, though. OOOOPS!" she grinned and held up her photos. Moving ones, though. "My dog. His name is PRINCE CHARLESTON, and he is the most preciousest yorkie EVER." She siiiiighed. "I miss him SO much, but that seems silly because you probably miss your boyfriend like crazy, too." And most people thought people were better than dogs. V would disagree, but you know...she wouldn't say that right now.
Ash sighed, internally. Having a double life was not good at all. She didn't want to be withholding important information about herself. She was sure her boyfriend knew she was hiding something. That's why he kept asking if she was alright- and she couldn't tell him what the problem was, and that made her sick. He was probably worried sick about her, and the worst part was that he was right to be. And he probably thought she didn't trust him, when really she couldn't really legally tell him. All of these things combined made her feel really sad when she thought about her boyfriend and the wizarding world at the same time.

"His name is Theodore. Yes he's cute, yes he's nice, yes we've kissed." And however romantic her dangerous life was, it was SUPER NOT FUN.

Yay. More questions. Did Ash hate questions? Not exactly... but she did hate irritating questions. She hoped that V wasn't going to ask irritating questions. She ran her fingers through her hair. "I'm Ash. Don't think we've met before... cute dog." Yes. Cute dog. Ash was not a dog person, but judging by the girl's attachment to PRINCE CHARLESTON, 'cute dog' would be a correct and true(but completely unnecessary) response.

"Everyone has the right to miss someone. Regardless of whether that someone is PRINCE CHARLESTON, the most preciousest yorkie EVER. Or a different pet. Or friends, or family, or whatever." Ash did not particularly care that much for PRINCE CHARLESTON, but V did. And Ash hated to have her feelings invalidated, soooo of course she was gonna say that it was okay to miss pets. Ash was very unpredictable, but also very consistent. It was weird.