Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 02:34 AM   #23 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Daniel hadn’t exactly told the whole truth so Lisa simply gave him a look and nothing more. He knew that he wasn’t saying the full and complete truth. It was on him to own it. “What can I say? I’m a sucker for superheroes,” she explained with a chuckle and a casual shrug. “I did think it was funny. I thought you were defusing the situation.” Perhaps she had given him more credit?

Lisa Nam knew she was brilliant and thus she BASKED in both boys admittance of her being absolutely brilliant. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. She nodded in agreement with Daniel. The bread was good. Then she turned her gaze to Alfie who offered a potential solution to their issue. She, too, thought after would work. “Exactly Alfie. It’s like cooking with alcohol. Eomma would make rum and raisin brownies and the rum would burn off in the baking process.” They were all brilliant but she was the most brilliant right now. Teehehehee. Looking back to Daniel, she nodded.

I think Potions lab is safest. I do think the sleeping draught is one we can easily perfect without suspicion. I think it’s far easier than say the Polyjuice potion,” she grinned. “I’m good with doing whatever.” Lisa would be a okay to help with whatever they needed. Brewing, grabbing bread, etc.

Oooh. Alfie had a great suggestion. Her eyes brightened at what he said. “AHH! That would make complete sense!” She certainly liked that hypothesis. Turning to Daniel, she shrugged. She didn’t know. “I don’t know but I hope soon!!