Thread: Arcade Area
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 11:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Lisa also liked love stories but she preferred adventure ones for sure. She quirked an eyebrow at her friend as she watched V bat her eyelashes just like a Disney Princess. “They are .... magical for sure! What’s your favourite love story? Do you like Disney ones?” she asked and then she heard V’s next comment, watching the blush and giggle. The giggle was just SO infectious that Lisa HAD TO JOIN IN. Obviously. She smirked at V. “So uh have you met any cute boys here?!

Lisa blinked at her friend when V said because she was a lady that she didn’t fight. Errrrr.... what? What did being a lady have something to do with not being able to fight? The little feminist blinked. “Wait. Why not? A lady can fight even Princesses can. I’m learning Taekwondo so that I can show everyone how I fight.

#FIGHTLIKEAGIRLBOSS.

Oh.” Lisa hadnt been expecting that but supposed it was reasonable. It was sad to hear that V was losing her French language ability. “Maybe when you’re not mad at Alfie, you can practice French together.... That’d be .... romantic.” And she giggled at that thought. Hehe. Poor Daniel would lose his mind over V and Alfie talking in another language...

Ah yes. Evan was an old man trapped in the body of a thirteen year old boy. “Yeah... he’s always been.... ‘relatively’ mature,” she explained using quotation marks to explain herself to her friend. “He’s not as mature as my eldest brother Noah but I think Evan feels like he has to be more mature now that he’s the eldest here. It’s a mantle like the Batman superhero name.” Aaand the cape. And the bat cave. And gadgets. Remember. Power comes with great responsibility .... and maturity after all.

Lisa shrugged. She was a little sad that her friend didn’t remember how to play but maybe they didn’t have to play right now. It was nice just talking too. She flashed V a smile. “We could make up our own rules?