Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 10:38 PM   #22 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Dahlia sorta wanted to ask Lisa what she was talking about but she didn't really want to go and draw even more attention to herself. So she decided to do the very next best thing, avoid it. Because everyone knew that avoidance was always the answer to every problem, right? Wrong. So very completely wrong and she knew that. It was worth a true for the sake of not embarrassing herself any further right now. "Mhmm. We've pretty much known each other forever." Since they were three, which was basically forever.

"The funniest! Sir Frederik is great. I know you'll really like him." Obviously Lisa was going to adore him because everyone that met him did.

Lia liked how Lisa also got really into everything! How so focused she became on the task at hand no matter how small it might be. "Ohhh! Those are all good! I'm going to have to think about that and I'll get back to you on it.." Can't go choosing something so important all willie nillie now, could she?

Hmm. The second year shifted a little, chewing the inside of her cheek in thought. She wanted to use the right words here. "Professor Schmoe's great." Sure he stammered sometimes and he could be clumsy, he didn't always seem sure of himself but what did any of that matter? He had gone through a lot last term like so many of them and he had been there for them all like so many of them. "He went through a lot last term.. and he was there for all of us still and he came back because he cares." Lia wasn't sure exactly what Lisa wanted to know but she liked Schmoe and wouldn't be saying anything bad about him.
That sounded so so nice. Maybe one day she’d have a close friend like that too? She beamed at Lia’s encouraging words around her really liking Sir Frederick! The more Lia talked about it, the more excited Lisa was to meet the guy. Err... Puff to be exact! Yeah!

She offered Lia a warm smile. “Okay!” She was more than okay with Lia taking her time to decide on this one. This was a HUGE and FUN! decision. Super duper important and Lisa would support whichever option Lia went with. “It’s a big decision but I think you can change what you want to be dependent on how you feel too!” Too young to limit themselves, yeah?

Lisa wanted to do and be everything that she possibly could be.

Ah so Lia had a favorable opinion on Professor Schmoe too? Ah good, good. This was another data point to add to her data collection. Her and Daniel had thought Schmoe’s outfit choice rather bizarre and wondered what he possibly could have been teaching at Hogwarts to dress like that. OBVIOUSLY the two first years didn’t understand fashion.

She felt like she could trust Lia. “Thats good... He sounds nice. I couldn’t get a read on him earlier.... He seems really nice but I think his outfit at the start of term feast threw me through a loop,” she said honestly.