Thread: Art Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 09:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRogueOne View Post
“That about sums it up” a smile on her face now because Lisa seemed to be summarising her words pretty succinctly. She figured that it was honestly obvious that keeping yourself busy and doing things that you enjoyed would mean a happier experience at Hogwarts. “I guess you don’t need to enjoy Hogwarts as much as just enjoy yourself so that really depended on what she enjoyed doing, but they’d already discussed this.

Ingrid considered her words for a moment and then nodded, although she still wasn’t sure if she wanted to consider this place as a hiding place anymore. “I know what you mean” although in truth, her words did sound a little childish. She couldn’t even remember the last time she’d played hide-and-seek. She did however appreciate Lisa’s kind words and her attempt to help her feel better, even if it didn’t quite her desired effect.

She hadn’t started making hadn’t started making her own clothes yet but maybe she should because it seemed the floral patterns that she’d designed on the clothes seemed to look okayish. “Not at the moment but maybe in the future. I’m not quite sure where to start to be honest. Maybe I could buy some second hand clothes and try to make them a little more…modern”, the last part more to herself than the younger Hufflepuff. “Don’t worry, if I do, I’ll be sure to let you try them on first” if they looked any good that is.

“I mean as long as you had an instructor? Not that you couldn’t lead them but like, if you’ve only just started, you’re still learning too, right?” Ingrid didn’t have a clue what exactly Taekwondo was but if it was anything like most of the activities at Hogwarts, an instructor or teacher/professor was needed.

Hands now sketching, Ingrid didn’t look up initially at the question and continued until she’d finished off the area she was shading and then shrugged a little. “A little. She’s in my dorm room but we don’t really hang out much, I guess. Any reason why?” she asked, not really curious for the answer. She knew her fellow Ravenclaw third year. Afterall, they’d come to Hogwarts at the same time but they were so completely different that sometimes, they simply didn’t see eye.
Now Ingrid had given Lisa some really good advice. Enjoy yourself more than Hogwarts. Solid advice for sure. Lisa .... MOSTLY... felt comfortable in her own skin but often she imagined herself as different things and people. Her imagination constantly ran wild.

Lisa arched an eyebrow at Ingrid as she explained that she’d maybe make clothes in the future. “Me either... My cousin is a fashion photographer maybe I could write to her and see if she has a friend who knows?” suggested Lisa, trying to be helpful. The offer to let Lisa try them on made her feel really special and she appreciated it greatly.

Lisa nodded in agreement. Having an instructor was key but she, too, was unsure if someone was qualified to be an instructor. Maybe she’d work on her own qualifications and then become qualified to teach others. “Which Professor do you think would be the one most likely to know some type of martial art?” she asked, tilting her head as she spoke. Her eyes, however, were focused on folding the origami in front of her. She folded the paper again.

She was curious to see what Ingrid’s reaction was but cautioned herself on showing her own facial expression. “I think she’s fun,” she simply said. “No particular reason why I’m asking except... do you know when her birthday is?” Lisa wanted to get her older friend a present. Maybe she’d make her some origami flowers or cranes for good luck?