Thread: Stone Wall
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 02:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Perhaps unsurprisingly, Nem spent very little time just hanging out in the common room, shooting the breeze with the other Slytherins, and that was without even factoring in last term. Other than occasionally stopping in to collect something from their trunk or the like, they had no interest in the place. Nem had found alternative locations for sleeping, years ago, and the lighting in there was just unnecessarily dramatic, as were most of the students.

Today Nem had some things they needed to drop off: books they were finished with, and a couple of graded homework assignments. They noted Kingsley on their approach to the stone wall, and paused.

"Who are you waiting for?" Nem would get them for him. They were so helpful like that.
Quinn had been so caught up in his frustration that he was surprised when the person of the hour came up and talked to him themself. His anger faltered for a moment as he processed who was speaking to him, and then it returned. Quinn sighed and leaned back against the wall, trying his best not to act too perturbed since this going smoothly would require Nemesis to use their cold, dead, black, shriveled up heart.

"You, actually." He had to consciously switch gears from saying sadly instead of actually, causing the sentence to sound a bit choppy. "Yes, I'm shocked, too, but.... I have a personal question and you're kind of the only person I know who would be, er... qualified to answer it," Quinn admitted begrudgingly. He had so many things he wanted to say about how he would've literally cut off his foot to not have to rely on Nemesis in this manner, or how he wanted to punch Nemesis in some very not nice places for everything they did last term, or how he would not have minded one bit if Nemesis walked into the Forbidden Forest and never came out, but he bit his tongue. He just hoped that they had some sort of morals or ethics that would lead them to be genuinely helpful with his question.