Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 02:11 AM   #20 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default ur so cringe
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

SPOILER!!: i wanted a map
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Atlas could die.

Nem's eyes were like what he imagined a basilisk's were. Not in any sort of bloodthirsty way and like he felt his life was threatened (which, well, maybe not a basilisk's at all or even Medusa's), but in that it was piercing and there was a scorching effect of being SEEN while also feeling like they could just see straight on through the second year. Which, well, Atlas felt like was the case most of the time and that the Gryffindor was no where on the Slytherin's mind map. But then his name was uttered and for a brief moment he was pretty sure his spirit had left his body.

Nemesis Upstead knew his name. Knew who he was. AND could tell him apart from Aries.

His heart thumped rapidly and then he felt nauseous that his heart was thumping like that and for the fact that his face suddenly felt hotter. What did he even SAY in response to that? 'Yup, that's me?' 'You got it!' and literally everything else that came to mind sounded embarrassing in his head. His bright blues tore themselves away from Nem's face (before he was petrified by indecision) and took note of the...something or others in their hand. "What are those?" he blurted out while also pointing with his hand not occupied by the telescope.

Nem was patient, in a sense. Right now that was true, as they waited for the Flamsteed Clone's response. It wasn't a particularly long wait, though longer than one might usually expect when asking for confirmation of a name. But the kid's face, his pause, his demeanour, those were all confirmation enough.

And... the pointing. Yes. Atlas was the one who got all pink in the face around them, and he was the pointer.

Nem looked down into their hand, plucked out one solitary piece from the small structure - currently looking distinctly Parthenon-like - and handed it over for the Flamsteed Clone to look at up close, turning in one smooth motion atop the merlon so they were sat properly facing him instead, back to the grounds. "Metal matchsticks. They're enchanted; they form shapes and structures in my hand when I'm holding them."

You are Chocolate!