View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 08:15 PM   #32 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Lisa was living up to her true nature as a Ravenclaw, Claudine could say that much. She expected the topic of ‘special friend’ to drop at that point but she should have known better. “It is,’’ the Snakette replied, tilting her head and studying Lisa. Actually, she had never considered the question up until now. “I mean, you get to talk to them about what’s bothering you and you get to do fun stuff with them like going to Espresso Patronum for caramelattes.” See, Heath was very important to her.

Well. Claudine had certainly hoped that her questions would get the smol one to be quiet for a bit but definitely this bit of reasoning went down the drain. She winded up staaaring, too lost for words for a moment. Of course, her knowledge of the Muggle world wasn’t completely non-existent and she happened to know who Rapunzel was. But still… she was confused. “Flattered as I am, and I’m pretty sure Heath would be too but was that the name of the prince all along? I don’t remember him being named…” Keep in mind she’d never seen Tangled.
A special friend was someone you got to talk to about what’s bothering you and fun stuff like going to Espresso Patronum for what-a-what? Caramelattes? What were those? She scrunched her nose, glancing up at Claudine. “What’s a caramelatte?” Was it a coffee beverage of some sort? Whatever it was… it sounded very adult which Lisa was far from being that adult. She did like the idea of having someone to talk to exclusively about things and getting their advice. Did she kinda have a special friend?!? She bit her lip. She didn’t know. She had friends… “Did you guys choose each other as special friends?” How did this process work? She also remembered sifting through ‘applications’ for a one Minjae Yoon in her brother’s room. Whatever that meant… she wasn’t entirely sure. “Or was there an interview or application for it?

I don’t know if he had a name. I think most of the Princes had a name like Charming or something.” Whether or not they were charming was a different debate. “I think that’s what the Prince from Snow White was called.” A look of disgust crossed her face when she said Snow White and she rolled her eyes. ”I can’t STAND Snow White. Her voice is too sugary sweet and bleh. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

Lisa GASPED!

Claudine didn’t know what she was referring to!?!?

Does Hogwarts have a DVD player in their Muggle Studies classroom? You’ve got to see Tangled! I think YOU’LL love it.” Lisa would make sure that her new friend had seen it so she could understand the references.