View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 05:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Quinn hugged her back, shutting his eyes tight. Well... now they knew. Forever, they knew. What an odd thing to think about. He let out a long breath that he hadn't realized he was holding. "I... I'm sorry...." Quinn wasn't exactly sure for what. Because it was his idea to look at the thestrals? Because they had seen what they thought they saw? Because of everything that happened last term?
Dahlia continued to hug him, resting her chin on his shoulder. Her grip on him was maybe a big tighter than it needed to be but hopefully Quinn didn't mind it and she wasn't hurting him. Hopefully he'd say so if she was. "For what?" She mumbled refusing to move from her current position of still tightly holding onto him like a clinging monkey. This was in no way his fault, didn't he know that? "Sooner or later I was going to look.. whether or not I with you.." Lia sighed softly. It stinks that they both saw what they did but if it meant anything at all, at least they know knew that they had someone they could talk to about it if they needed to.

You are Bread!