View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 01:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It wasn’t the offhanded statement about Rosier’s success at taking the school that gave the moment’s pause. No, compared to what came next, it was all too easy to ignore a matter of semantics. He almost didn’t want to believe the Slytherin would be so bold, so reckless, so....over confident, and yet, he felt it.

Make no mistake, it was blocked instantly—a reflex before he could properly assure himself that it really WAS happening. It happened so fast, the man was almost able to convince himself nothing had ever happened, but not before bringing him back to a dark place. The cult had tried using the same tactics on him. The Headmaster put up the fiercest fight he could and earned himself the pain of his lifetime for it. Being forced into the defensive manoeuvre, it triggered memories he’d worked very hard to supprress. Outwardly, that appeared as little more than a brief, distant look in his eyes—fleeting at best. His fingers flexed closed then open then closed again, dispelling the sudden panic that threatened to rise.

Malachi levelled a look at them, stirring the spoon in his cup to give himself that extra moment to make sure he didn’t drop his composure. “Our conversation was pleasant enough on its own. Resort to tactics like that again and you forfeit the information.”

Sip.

“Do we have an understanding?”

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.