Thread: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 06:00 AM   #19 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Transfiguration Post #2 (and for Lisa too!)
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
After dropping off the first pumpkin at the Bronze Knocker, Lisa led the way to the boathouse. She had gone past it multiple times but had not gotten the chance to explore INSIDE since her first night at Hogwarts.

Taking a step into the boathouse was just as magical as arriving. She could see all the life vests and gear ready to go. It was almost as if it were beckoning for them to use THEM. Lisa turned to Noah after placing her pumpkin on the ground. She chose the duck with the top hat assuming it’d be a comical greeting for both first year and seventh years. “Engorgio!” she said, following what she had seen Noah do and trying to reciprocate it. The pumpkin became slightly bigger but it was still what she wanted.

Noah, do you think we can take one of the boats out for a spin?
Noah really didn't have much time to converse with the little trooper as he got dragged from the Ravenclaw tower all the way down to the Boathouse with their last pumpkins. He had no qualms with being dragged, as his mind was elsewhere... like the Duck Pond where twin-name Noah asked her girlffriend out. It should be like... a good spot for snogging, he thought. Staircases and lots more after, both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw arrived at the Boathouse. The older student watched Lisa try out the Engorging charm, and afterwards, planted his second jack-o-lantern beside hers, engorging it as well, and tapping it to activate its light.

And... take the boats for a spin? "Of course, but not right now I'm afraid." he said grinning. He would love to go out and sail the boat onto the lake and just sail away. "Maybe when it's warmer, yeah? For now, we should head back. We have a long way to go." Like... literally.

It was a good thing that he was athletic, so running up the stairs wouldn't be a problem. The problem though would be Lisa. They took a while to get to the Boathouse. "Come on, hop on my back. I'll be Luke Skywalker, and you be Yoda." Flying back would be so much easier, honestly.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.