Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 05:34 AM   #40 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
Wait, someone was eavesdropping on Remy and Lisa!? Ollie could only imagine that they had something juicy to share and thats why they had someone eavesdropping. Why go through all the trouble for something dumb."Wait, who was it!?" She really wanted to know so that way she could avoid talking around them.

She noted Remy's sigh. Sorry Remy, Ollie doesn't have that much to hide! She hated to admit it, but she lived a very, very boring life. She didn't have any interesting friends nor did she have any boy crazy stories. "Ummmm, not really." Though she immediately knew that wouldn't suffice. "Honestly, an even bigger secret is that I've never had a crush! I mean I don't even know what it feels like." Obviously she had found boys cute before, but she only thought that for a second and then she didn't think about them again. "I really liked talking to Evan, Lisa's brother, but I don't really like, like him.... I don't think" Remy was probably the best person to confide in about this. She probably knew all about this!
Scarlett Mordaunt.” Remy said her name with a bit of a scowl, she couldn’t help it. Butting into someone’s conversation and undermining their magical ability wasn’t cool, no matter who you are, or how cute your brother was. “She thinks she’s sooooo smart….” Remy shrugged, not wanting to be any more rude about the Hufflepuff.

Ugggghhhhhhh……. Ollie was totally playing her right now.

Trying to lure her in with fake secrets that she didn’t even have, in order to find our hers. Smart, sure… but annoying. Remy decided to make a huge deal out of the information Ollie did give. “Oh!!!” She winked. “I’ve met Evan, he’s totally cute.” That wasn’t a lie, he was, but he was Lisa’s brother, ya know… “I’d understand if you did like him.” Remy giggled.

What? No reaction???

That was good… but… also… what??? Remy furroed her brows at her friend and cleared her throat, still clutching the ball of paper in her fist.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing