Thread: Beauxbatons: Le Conservatoire
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 04:08 AM   #28 (permalink)
Chelliephone

G&S
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Had she known of this thinking of his, she would've found it insane. In her mind they were on a completely level playing field in the area of wit. Qets felt that the boyfriend was every single bit as smart as she was and in some areas even more so. "See you are being ridiculous once again. You're amazing and I'd be more than happy to argue with you about it all day long if need be." And she would win.

"There's no doubt in my mind that you will." He already did so knowing that he would continue to do so didn't at all surprise her. She laughed softly, shaking her head at him. "You better not do such a silly thing."

Of course she had containers for the ingredients she was going to be gathering. Reaching back into her bag, she pulled out the perfect sized container and removed the lid. "Yup, right into this one." It was already even labeled neatly for what it was being used for.
That was just her being sweet and having an inflated sense of him and his talents. In reality, he was mediocre in most ways and fully aware of it. So he thanked his lucky stars often that she had still taken notice of him and been interested in the same way he had. He’d never have actually expected it, but he was eternally glad for it. “I’m just being correct. I’m not that amazing, but being with you I do often at least kind of feel it.” He at least knew that she thought he was special and that worked wonders for his self esteem. “But I’ll just concede as I know you can out-argue me anyways.”

He just beamed at her at that response, before laughing loudly. “You don’t think I’d look good with a forehead tattoo?” Cheeky smile.

Of course she would be so thoroughly prepared she even already have everything labeled. He chuckled softly as he took the container from her, putting in the pieces he’d already picked before reaching for more to fill the container entirely. “Do you need everything entirely full?”