Thread: Law Enforcement: Reception and Waiting Area
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 09:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
He wasn't exactly a wand weigher, or even in the security office, but the paper plane had landed on the auror's desk anyway. Who even knew why. Though, come to think of it, he hadn't seen the weighers in a while. Weird.

Something in Ronan, let's say it was his intuition, told him that he should heed the wayward plane and take this one, so he made his way to the reception desk. That's when he saw the woman standing there holding two wands and a piece of fabric floating beside her.

"Miss, I think you've got the wrong place. We don't offer wand polishing services here. They might at Ollivander's, though." For real, the woman looked like one of those Karens that was about to ask to speak to the manager and he wanted absolutely no part of that.

But then he took a second look at one of the wands and something about it seemed familiar, like he'd seen it somewhere before....

"Wait a minute, what are you doing with an auror's wand?" He wasn't sure which one, but he'd seen it on one of his coworkers. Something was definitely rotten in Denmark here.
Normal day-to-day Sophie would've found the man's comment to be almost funny, but post-war Sophie gave him a reprimanding, almost annoyed look. She stopped herself from responding to his highly judgemental sentence and took a deep breath before answering his next question.

"I found it on the floor in one of the lower level corridors." She told him firmly, trying her best to let the annoyance go. "Brought it here because I thought someone could weigh it to see who it belonged to, but it seems like you know the owner." The Charms Developer added, handing the wand to the man. "I also found this near it." She made the piece of fabric float nearer the man's head as if also handing it over to him. "I don't suppose you recognise this too?"