Thread: Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Kinsay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
There was a lot going on, but it was fine because Kinsay Cassandra James had everything under control - as evidenced by her ability to organize a school-wide football tournament. Blake had been wanting to play since their first year and Kizzys never made promises that they did not intend to keep. So here she was, two years later with actual plans and LOTS of posters.

One of which she was taking the time to hang up on the school bulletin board for everyone to see. Setting the pile of posters down on the floor next to her feet, she carefully slid the glass over and pinned one of her posters front and center for everyone to see.

[ooc: click to enlarge]

Was it crooked? She tried adjusting it just in case. This was super important because a lot of her energy was being put towards the effort, okay? Everything had to be exactly perfect so that Blake would be really happy.

Despite Ash's general vibe of 'I just wanna lay in bed all day and cry', she got lots of things done. She was actually very good at doing homework in bed. So, whoever said she wouldn't be able to do her homework was incredibly wrong. She decided to take a walk today, since she had finished all her work. And what did she see, but Kinsay James hanging up a poster! For soccer! Did Ash like Kinsay James? No! Not at all! Did Ash like soccer? Yes! SO she even smiled at Kinsay as sincerely as she could smile. Which meant lots of effort, because Ash hardly ever smiled. "Hey Kinsay." She looked at the bulletin board. "It says here to contact Kinsay if we wanna play soccer. Well, I wanna play soccer now. Do you know where I could find her?" Ash laughed. "I'm messing with you." True. "I know that you're Kinsay James... Anyway, I wanna pay soccer." Surprise! Ash was here! She was being polite to Kinsay James! She even smiled! Kinsay could enjoy her joking demeanor while it lasted. Ash only had one mood that lasted long, and that mood was SAD. But today, Ash was feeling like messing with people's brains. SO she was at least outwardly happy, because nobody ever expected that from her. Was that better? Kinda.