Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 09:45 PM   #39 (permalink)
wednesday
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive (Ollie) Burke
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Remy had completely calmed down by this point, feeling bad for getting so mad with Ollie. It was just an outburst reaction, because she was scared for this information to get overheard. “No, I’m sorry. It’s just… me and Lisa had an eavesdropper the other day and it freaked me out a little.” She just REALLY wasn’t ready for it to be public knowledge. Imagine Scarlett Mordaunt finding out…..?!

Well, THAT was anticlimactic. Ollie had made it sound like she had something juicy to share. Remy sighed, loudly. “I dunno… do you think anyone is cute?” Hopefully Ollie would know that she was talking Hogwarts crushes.

Realising that Ollie was not going to back down, Remy opened up a FRESH page of her diary and scribbled a name on it. She uncovered it for approximately 3 seconds for Ollie to see and then ripped the page out and screwed it up. Now, who knew the incendio charm?
Wait, someone was eavesdropping on Remy and Lisa!? Ollie could only imagine that they had something juicy to share and thats why they had someone eavesdropping. Why go through all the trouble for something dumb."Wait, who was it!?" She really wanted to know so that way she could avoid talking around them.

She noted Remy's sigh. Sorry Remy, Ollie doesn't have that much to hide! She hated to admit it, but she lived a very, very boring life. She didn't have any interesting friends nor did she have any boy crazy stories. "Ummmm, not really." Though she immediately knew that wouldn't suffice. "Honestly, an even bigger secret is that I've never had a crush! I mean I don't even know what it feels like." Obviously she had found boys cute before, but she only thought that for a second and then she didn't think about them again. "I really liked talking to Evan, Lisa's brother, but I don't really like, like him.... I don't think" Remy was probably the best person to confide in about this. She probably knew all about this!