View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 08:22 PM   #30 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
It sucked being a first year with such magical limits. Remy was sure there was a charm that dried wet clothes, but she couldn't quite put her finger on the properties of it, nor would it be in her capabilities anyway.

Until this point, Remy hadn't looked at anyone around her as she was too self absorbed worried about herself. Suddenly, there was a hand being waved in front of her face and the girl adjusted her eyes to see who it was.

Ohhhh, no. Not today.

Remy had seen this boy a few times before, he was a fellow Gryffindor from what she remembered, but she had never properly met him. And she certainly hadn't hoped for it to be on a day where she looked like this. She didn't want to meet anyone looking like a drowned rat. "Oh... hi there." Remy loosened her rigidness. "Yeah, I'm okay... I just..." Wasn't it obvious? "... got soaked, trying to remember the charm that dries clothes." Not that she'd even attempt it, but it was something she would take a note to look up in the library later.

The Gryffindor chuckled softly, trying to laugh off the situation, despite DYING INSIDE.
Fortunately for the first year, meeting him was probably a good thing when she looked like that since he didn't notice. At least not to the point where she looked worse for the wear than himself.

But apparently she was vain enough to want to dry her clothes. Or just uncomfortable. He glanced outward at the wet grounds a moment before looking back at her. "Oh. I think uh ... There's a hot air charm. But wouldn't it be better to wait until you get back to the castle. Since like then you only have to do it once." he also didn't really want to admit that he wasn't hundred percent certain of the incantation and he would have liked to check his book again. But using laziness as an excuse might work ??

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.