Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 07:24 PM   #38 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Default *whistles, says nothing*
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
As much as Ollie would've loved to go hang out with Remy in the Gryffindor common room, she didn't want to get in trouble. If a prefect found her in the wrong common room, Merlin knows how much trouble she'd be in! Maybe she could make a polyjuice potion...

Wow... She really thought that Remy would've known she was only kidding. Her friend's nerves must have been really high. She wondered if there was anything she could do to ease the tension. When Ollie got supper stressed, she normally took a nice bath, bot really something you get to do at Hogwarts. "It's okay, sorry I said if." Though she wasn't really.

"Wellll what do you want to know? I'll let you pick." She winked at her friend, she didn't have many secrets so Remy had to pick something reallllyyyy good.
Remy had completely calmed down by this point, feeling bad for getting so mad with Ollie. It was just an outburst reaction, because she was scared for this information to get overheard. “No, I’m sorry. It’s just… me and Lisa had an eavesdropper the other day and it freaked me out a little.” She just REALLY wasn’t ready for it to be public knowledge. Imagine Scarlett Mordaunt finding out…..?!

Well, THAT was anticlimactic. Ollie had made it sound like she had something juicy to share. Remy sighed, loudly. “I dunno… do you think anyone is cute?” Hopefully Ollie would know that she was talking Hogwarts crushes.

Realising that Ollie was not going to back down, Remy opened up a FRESH page of her diary and scribbled a name on it. She uncovered it for approximately 3 seconds for Ollie to see and then ripped the page out and screwed it up. Now, who knew the incendio charm?

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing