Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 07:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Dahlia in all her silly fumbling glory blinked at Lisa. "Huh?" What was this girl talking about? 'Special friend' or 'friend friend'? "He's my best friend? Like I said before. He's a second year and in Slytherin," she shrugged a little trying to play it completely cool now. Nope, her cheeks were most certainly not pink at all right now. "He's a lot like me.. probably why we get along so well."

"Oh, you'll LOVE him once you have! Everyone always does," she had gotten many compliments about him through the years. "Lizard?," Lia giggled, shaking her head. "Nah-uh, Sir Frederik is my pygmy puff." The greatest one ever!

She grinned, nodding quickly. "Well, of course you are! If you're a Jedi.. what should I be?" She wanted to be something cool too! "Hmm, I'm not sure but it would be nice of us to ask him to join us for a game or two."
Lia’s antics made Lisa think that the best friend was also a special friend. She would have wiggled her eyebrows but the pinkness from the other girl confirmed the hypothesis. “Thats nice!! It’s nice to have a friend or special friend that’s so much like you,” she grinned. Did she have a friend that was very similar to her? Hmm? She wasn’t sure. Her friends all liked FUN!

She HADNT expected Puffington to be a Pygmy Puff but now she felt kinda silly that she hadn’t assumed that. Lisa was a fan of lizards so she was hopeful the other girl would be too. “Pygmy puffs are fun!” she beamed excitedly. And she couldn’t wait to meet him.

She paused, biting her lip. What would Lia be if she was a Jedi? “Uhh whatever you want to be. A galactic princess, a fearless captain, a superhero?” Lisa was spitballing ideas over here, throwing it at the wall to see what would stick. She nodded in agreement. She also thought it was nice to invite Schmoe.

Whats he like?” She had heard Atlas’ perspective and her and Daniel had their ‘bet’ but she wondered what other students thought.