View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 01:58 PM   #31 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Had Evan been considering that and the fact she hadn’t had a full term of decent academics like he had before the year prior, he would have offered to show her everything he had learned his first year. If that would have helped he would have been happy to have done so. “Oh?” Well then, not as a full of a house as he was imagining. Though 5 did still seem like a lot. Which he had to then remind himself it really wasn’t and they had similar numbers for members of family all under one roof. “That sounds nice being able to have your own separate spaces for when you want to. Can you make the wall go away for only a little bit and then it goes back up?” Because that would have been even extra cool. “I’m sorry you guys were separated.”

“That’s true. But also sometimes even a bad chapter would be welcomed if it was getting away from another bad chapter.” He hardly cared what would happen this term, if anything, so long as it was not what happened the last.

He knew she was right, when she offered that he should talk to Sol again. And yet… he wasn’t ready. He didn’t trust that it wasn’t just going to be thrown back at him. About how awful he’d been all summer by not being inviting. How he was selfish and silly and mean for not having been supporting her in her grief. And he knew all that, he felt all of that. And yet.. He also knew that as much as he tried to play the part of big older brother and protector, he was just a kid. And a lot of him was hurting and scared and had not been in a position to be a pillar for someone else. He wasn’t ready to have a conversation and be told he was the bad guy, when he already knew it. “I guess so.. It seems something that should be done in person so.. I guess I’ll have to whenever I see her next.” It did seem important for in person, but he was also still stalling. “No, you were helpful. It was nice to just even hear someone say I’m not a terrible person for feeling what I’m feeling.”

He laughed at her next words, because for some reason he could see it clearly of her getting essentially squished by a giant black and white bear the horrifying part and yet still coming out of it with a giant smile because she’d gotten to snuggle the bear. It was comical and yet he also felt she should probably be protected in case the situation arose. “Or to roll down a hill with one.”

He actually had plans to hang out with someone? The idea made him feel warm and fuzzy and his smile grew a bit in response to hers. “Perfect!”
It was all in how one looked at the previous term. There had been months before and months after when she had her wand in her possession at all times, however the use of it was strictly watched. She hadn't been able to learn what she had wanted to learn. It was behind them now and she was making the most of it, the best she knew how. By use of books and the summer study sessions she had with Ingrid and her siblings. Lots of hard work was being put into getting to where she wanted to be. "It is.. most of the time." Nighttime had been the worst time over the summer. Lots of sibling slumber parties happened. "I believe so? Would you believe that I've never honestly tested that?" She smiled softly. "Thanks."

True. It wasn't so bad going into another chapter that was bad if it wasn't even worse than the previous one. She had read books that had just kept crushing her heart with each chapter read. "You're right. Those are the ones that do you keep you reading."

"That might be a good idea," Lia agreed, nodding her head. This was a very sensitive subject and it was probably much better if he did sit down with her and talk it out. "It should probably be only the two of you as well. No one else to get in the way either." No one else to butt in and take sides or anything like that. "What everyone seems to forget here is.. that we all went through something even if some of us went through a bit more. And it isn't fair to completely disregard how we feel over any else." It was a two-way street as some say.

Evan's laughter only made her laugh and she could totally see it happening herself. Cause well.. look what happened with Mama dragon and still had a huge love for them. G A S P !!! "Ooooh! I would soooo do that!"

Making plans was good. Not only did it fill a spot in her book but it gave her something to do, something to look forward to. "This is going to be lots of fun!"

You are Bread!