Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 03:46 AM   #30 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
She laughed at Lisa's confidence. She wished she could be as confident in this moment as her friend was. "If you say so." She got her viola ready and took a deep breath. She listened to Lisa count down and mentally prepared.

Before she could play her opening note, Lisa's piano took off on a mix of something Ollie wasn't sure of. She dropped her arms putting her violin and viola at her side, staring at her friend in amazement. What was going on? All she could make out was a few notes from... was it jingle bells? "Wow, Lees, this is something."
Lisa had been oh so ready for this. “I was born ready,” she winked before taking a deep breath. No matter how confident she appeared, she always got nervous the first breath before she played or did something. However she took the energy caused by the nervousness and fueled herself with it.

And this was what she had done in this moment.

Lisa had continued playing for a moment longer until she saw Ollie stop. Huh? Did she notice how atrocious she was? “See? No way you can be as bad as me.” It took a certain level of talent... She tilted her head curiously. “I know what you’re going to play is much, much prettier than whatever that mashup was.”

She believed in her friend.