View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 01:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Default sorry for the brain yelling
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

SPOILER!!: Kazmi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
The trailing off, there was something there, Kamran could tell, but decided not to push it. He was not oblivious to what had happened here last year, even though he had been an ocean plus half a country away for the majority of it, and he doubted any of the kids would welcome his asking questions. Kamran simply drew the conclusion that, with all that had happened, something had prevented Turov from taking part in the lesson in question, and it could well have been something very unpleasant.

So, naturally, "Of course." That was all there was to it. Perhaps Kamran ought to run a few refreshers of anything specific to last term's curriculum that might have been interrupted, alongside his established lesson plan. That wasn't for right now though. "That's what I'm here for. Let me know when you have some time." Kamran was usually around this area of the grounds, of course, and could always keep an eye on the Training Area from within it. All the same, the schedules would need to line up. "It's Quidditch you wanted to get into, isn't it?" She'd mentioned it last time, if he remembered correctly.

It might be useful for Kazmi to know that all the Muggleborns had been prevented from actually flying during flying class for several months the previous year. Margaret wasn't about to tell him all about it, though. She was embarrassed. There were vital Quidditch skills she still hadn't learned, because of reasons COMPLETELY OUTSIDE HER CONTROL. But hopefully, hopefully, with Kazmi's help, she could learn them and then be amazing at her U-17 tryout, and then be a U-17 player, and then a professional Quidditch player, and then never have to remember History of Magic ever again.

She brightened as he agreed to help her with broom surfing, and she already had a time in mind. "Tuesday?" Tuesdays had been the day she flew with Aguilar. Then again, she intended to fly every day this term, because she had her own broom, and it was going to be amazing. Running before class, flying after class. Who needed to do homework? "Yes! I want to play Quidditch, I've gotten a lot better!" She thought she was very good, in fact, but she was not about to brag about that. Not when she could be wrong.