Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 02:11 PM   #34 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
"I think it was earthworm..." The more she thought about it. "Thankfully I haven't had a vomit flavoured one yet." She liked to think she could figure it out by looking at the colour of them. Consider her a Every Flavour Bean pro!! Remy nodded in agreement at the CoMC lesson plan. Nothing from now on would match up to that idea. "Oh." Boring. What's the point in sealing it? It could've been turned into a museum, given its history. "Weird. I wonder if the basilisk is still in there?" Remy pondered, blissfully unware that Dahlia clearly didn't want to talk about it.

Remy paused her frowning to think of friends who would be up for a hairdressing session. "Ummm... probably Ollie." She suggested, knowing that she had taken an interest in doing makeup with Remy. "Have you met Ollie Burke? She's my best friend." She said proudly. Lisa, too, of course.
Dahlia crinkled up her nose a tiny bit. "Still not something high up on my list of things to eat." There was much better food options than earthworms. Like ICE CREAM. "There's plenty of flavors I'd rather not have." Sure she would eat them for the fun of it but there was much better candy options in her opinion. Lia agreed. Unicorns would definitely make a great CoMC lesson. She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm sure there's a good reason for it being sealed off." Like a ground of students and professors ending up down there a few years before she was born. "It's skeleton might still be there."

Ollie? Lia smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I know her. Do you think she would let us do her hair?" Or well, let Remy do her hair. All she had to do was instruct her younger friend on what to do.

You are Bread!