View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 11:42 AM   #93 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

No way was she choosing a carving knife when the spell would be another opportunity to prove her competence to the Professor. It was all apart of a very elaborate plan, one not as il-advised as most of the other ones she tended to have and so far it was working. Transfiguration...may well have been the only class she was consistently praised in and it did many lovely things for her ego.

For now ignoring the other two skulls, Emmerson got to carving and caring for this one work of art she’d been putting so much effort and energy into. It already being transparent, she didn’t have to worry that her carving would make or break however much of the skull could be seen and that gave her the liberty to go a little crazy.

While she was no diffindo expert, she knew enough not to hurt herself or anyone in the vicinity and that counted for a lot.

Carefully and with much concentration, Emm began working in a pattern of bats. They were...admittedly a little crudely cut. She wasn’t exactly a surgical master like her aunt Jessa, but you could still FOR SURE tell they were bats. Emm turned the pumpkin each time she finished a cut, making her way all the way around. In all honesty, given the transparent nature of the pumpkin, it was a little harder to see the cuts, but that worked to her benefit until she could get better at it.

Only after she was satisfied til she even begin to consider the other two skulls.

Hmm.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.