View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 10:04 AM   #92 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

SPOILER!!: Padawan Lisa!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Should she salute at that comment? And ZOMG! HE CALLED HER A STITCH TROOPER. swooooon. Ew. No not like THAT swooning... more like fangirling! She offered him a BIIIIG GRIN. Eyes all sparkly and wide, knees bouncy, and arms flailing. “Its brilliant.

HE AGREED TO HELP HER TOO. Which was oh so nice! So Lisa turn around, spinning on her left heel before bounding back to her desk to procure her last skull and pumpkin. Aaaand yes, she hadn’t even bothered to loop back to ask him what his question was. She’d ask in a jiffy. She even grabbed her chair and began draaaagging it over and then she proceeded to plop down with skull in hand and offered him a BIG grin.

Okay so my first two specimens are over there!” she said as she pointed to the leaning pumpkin duck with a top hat and the duck with polkadots. “How do I focus just right?!

She was all ears.

And then the Professor was moving on with instructions so she ran to get her other pumpkin so she could quickly carve one as she watched Master Noah work his magic. She returned and plopped once more in the chair and placed the pumpkin and carving kit to the side of it before flashing Noah a BRIGHT EARNEST GRIN. “Soo what about Star Wars before, Master Noah?

The excitement was not missed, as it was rather infectious. Sure, Noah's got younger siblings, in fact Scarlett was in Lisa's year but the latter's disposition was relatively calmer than his sister's. At least with the little Ravenclaw, he could actually talk to her without having to shout. "Thank you, Padawan." Noah gave her a grin, and just then, caught the Professor's compliment. "Will do, sir." it was actually nice to get a compliment once in a while, especially in Transfiguration wherein he felt he lacked.

The next thing he knew, the little Ravenclaw had taken space with him, and so Noah moved his skulls to the side to give Lisa the space she needed. He was about to ask her progress, but soon enough, he was supplied with an answer without even asking. Merlin, he forgot that most of them firsties are on a strict sugar diet. The Gryffindor leaned to his side to take a look at her desk, and nodded his head in understanding. For a first year, he was impressed with her work. "The thing is, you can conjure something, so... you're pretty much halfway there." And she's right about her question. She seemed to lack on focus.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do," Noah started as he got a piece of parchment from his bag, and drew a big, red, solid dot in the middle, "Master Qui Gon Jinn once said: 'Keep your concentration here and now where it belongs', so taking the cue from the great master, I'd like you to stare at this red dot while picturing the form of the pumpkin that you like. This'll help you focus on the shape, the colour, and the details of your pumpkin. Don't think of anything else, and keep the picture as clear as possible in your head." it was always the first step to a good conjuration, yes? "Once you get the solid picture, you can switch to your skull, and imagine that mental picture of your pumpkin design as if it's already encasing it." he said pointing at her remaining skull. "Then perform the spell. The key is to relax, and keep your wrist loose. You don't want to be all tense because tension keeps your focus away." he said as he pushed the parchment with the red dot toward her, "Also, keep in mind what Master Yoda said, 'concentrate... feel the Force flow,'" Noah hoped the explanation helped, as he leaned back and gave Lisa all the space she needed.

"I'll let you work on your last skull, let me know if you need more help, Padawan." Noah gave her a reassuring grin as he got up to collect his plastic knife, and began to carve out his Starwars pumpkins.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.