Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 08:07 PM   #31 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
As she listened to Remy describe the Gryffindor common room, Ollie couldn't help but be jealous. Of course, she would get stuck with the un-homeliest common room of the four. Whhhyyyy universe. "Sounds like it must be nice." she let out a huff of air. She knew she was making a mistake asking about the Gryffindor coom room before she asked, but she just had to know!

Ollie's eyes opened wide and Remy yelled at her. She could see her face getting red and could hear the anger in her voice. Gees, Ollie didn't mean to actually upset Remy. "I was only kidding about using magic. Sorry." She bit the inside her lip. She hoped she hadn't upset Remy too much. What could she do to defuse the situation? Oh! She knew just what to say to cheer Remy up. "What if I told you a secret of mine?" She wiggled her eyebrows at Remy hoping to make her smile. In the meantime, she ran through the roladex in her brain to see exactly who Remy was referring to.
Remy grinned. "It is. You should come by some time." She thought about the name of a potion that she read about recently but the name had slipped her mind. Polysquash? Something like that. "Maybe you can borrow some of my Gryffindor robes and we'll see if we can sneak you in. The Fat Lady would probably be too busy singing to notice anyway!

She took a deep breath when Ollie said she was joking. Of course she was, when Remy really thought about it, she KNEW Ollie wouldn't do that to her. "Sorry..." For her outburst. "I knew you wouldn't." All Remy could think about now was that she had given Ollie important intel into who her diary post was about. Utter PANIC. Her attention perked up when she said she had a secret to share, too."

"Oh? Yeah? Go on, then..."

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing