View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 01:47 AM   #82 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Default Mentions of Holmes- I mean Noah Mordaunt...
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Lisa appreciated the Professor’s words of encouragement GREATLY. It made her sit up a little straighter and offer him a perky smile. She would get this. She stared at the two skulls left in front of her and nodded, readying herself. “MEL OH FOURS! MEL OH FOUR MEL OH FOR MELOFORS....” she repeated narrowing her eyes to focus on the next skull.

....Ducky #2 it was your turn...

Same wand movement as before with more determination and eye narrowing and lip biting (cause it obviously helped with the determined energy), Lisa moved her wand in the half crescent moon plus the cursive, wiggly ‘w’ bubble letter shape (AND OH DIDNT THAT BUBBLE W.... wouldn’t that look nice in light pink) and said, “Melofors!

Orange light and...... All she saw was pink and white polka dots.

The melon was the right shape but was COMPLETELY THE WRONG COLOUR!!! It wasn’t white, yellow, or orange. Instead it was a light shade of pink! And the stem had poka dolts. Huh .... she had gotten distracted. She frowned, slumping her shoulders, and then placed her wand down. Maybe... she needed a break? Standing up, she decided to stretch a little to get her focus back.

As she took her left arm over her head and leeeeeaned in the same direction as the first pumpkin, she spotted a BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE. Was that Darth Vader?!? HER EYES WIDENED AS WIDE AS SAUCERS AND SHE RUSHED TO Noah Mordaunt’s desk to learn all. “Is that Darth Vader?” she asked excitedly. Was Noah Mordaunt a fan of Star Wars too? Were they going to be Star Wars besties now?!? This was a lot for her to take in.

You’re good at this.... can you help me with mine please?” She flashed him the cruppy eyes. Next she’d offer him to use her lightsaber AND she RARELY never shared it.