View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 03:30 PM   #25 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: This Cherub <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Very inquisitive, she was indeed. She wanted to learn everything that she possibly could. Lisa wanted to know everything. She had always been curious about people and how things work. "Oh... Okay," she beamed and nodded. She would have to meet this special friend of Claudine's. Her eyebrows arched when she mentioned that he was a special friend and she let out an excited squeal. "That's amazing! Is it nice to have a special friend?" She wanted to hear aaaaaall about it.

Lisa was happy about all the questions Claudine was asking. She shook her head. "No, he doesn't have a lightsaber." It would have been awesome if HE DID have a lightsaber. Honestly she forgot if Flynn Rider did have a sword. She just remembered that he mostly spent time running around while Rapunzel held the frying pan. "Only one of the coolest and funniest characters of all time. He's got dark swoopy hair which sounds like your special friend so I'm just imagining that your boyfriend is Flynn Rider which makes me think that you're Rapunzel." It all made fantastical logical sense in her ever-imaginative mind.

Lisa was living up to her true nature as a Ravenclaw, Claudine could say that much. She expected the topic of ‘special friend’ to drop at that point but she should have known better. “It is,’’ the Snakette replied, tilting her head and studying Lisa. Actually, she had never considered the question up until now. “I mean, you get to talk to them about what’s bothering you and you get to do fun stuff with them like going to Espresso Patronum for caramelattes.” See, Heath was very important to her.

Well. Claudine had certainly hoped that her questions would get the smol one to be quiet for a bit but definitely this bit of reasoning went down the drain. She winded up staaaring, too lost for words for a moment. Of course, her knowledge of the Muggle world wasn’t completely non-existent and she happened to know who Rapunzel was. But still… she was confused. “Flattered as I am, and I’m pretty sure Heath would be too but was that the name of the prince all along? I don’t remember him being named…” Keep in mind she’d never seen Tangled.