View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 02:27 PM   #123 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Class will conclude soon
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Oh dear!! Oakey you Unlucky FOOL! If only he hadn't been so engrossed in the Sleipnir myth. Perhaps he could have provided his students a bit more time. They would all need to wrap up very soon. Their next classes were going to start shortly. He looked around to each of the students who were perfecting the galdr and was very pleased with their progress. Some had even begun to go to the track itself.

It was a shame, but luckily for them he had plans for this track still in place. They would not be disappointed.

"Brilliant work everyone. You're all doing splendidly. Make sure you enunciate the galdr. It's just as important as pronouncing a spell correctly."

He moved toward the top of the stage once more from pacing among the students overlooking their progress. "We'll need to wrap up shortly. If you've not been to the track yet. Don't worry, keep practicing the galdr with your partners. Being in unison and keeping in harmony is just as important. After today you'll find the track and the gandr cars in the Study Lounge. You can all still have your chance to try the track out in there during any free time." Consider that some good proper extra credit activity time. "If you're up at the track now. Go ahead and finish your run." He swished his wand and the classroom door behind them swung open. "Don't forget to collect your bags around the Dance Floor before you leave. For Homework study the remaining Runes from the third Aett. Same one that Ehwaz is on." In case they needed that info on where the third Aett was again.

"Thank you for indulging in my youthful need to Dance. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did."

OOC: I bumped the class to stay open a little bit longer to give y'all some extra time to get more of the activity in, but I will be closing the class down in 12 HOURS EST. If you think you can get a run in on the track go for it before you post your students departing. Don't stress out if you can't, you can't. Like Professor Gunter said we'll have the track ready to use in the Runes Study Room right after I close this thread. Thanks for giving my first go as the AR Prof such a rewarding experience.