Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 03:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRogueOne View Post
Autumn was in the air and Ingrid Luck was all wrapped up in her winter coat, not because she found the weather at Hogwarts out of the norm in anyway, being from Scotland herself. It was simply, a really cosy coat and being outside for too long, no matter who you had close to you, simply got cold after a while. Mind wandering slightly to her summer and the times she’d spend wandering through Edinburgh with friends, ordering food and laughing, it was safe to say that she wasn’t exactly paying attention to where she was going but the route was so familiar to her at this point that she wasn’t worried. And if it weren’t for someone who looked like he’d fallen asleep in a very precarious position on a bench, Ingrid would have happily wandered into the grounds but seeing something so out of the norm, even by Hogwarts standards, had made her take note and come out of her stupor.

Walking over to the boy who she somewhat recognised from her previous year at Hogwarts and because he was in fact in her house, she pulled out her wand (because you could never be too cautious) and lightly poked him in the face to see if he’d been charmed or simply fallen asleep. Judging from his and the massive bags under them, it seemed that it was most likely the latter. “Errr…hello? Wakey wakey. You’ve fallen asleep outside Quinn”, a small smile across her face now as she smiled down at the figure who was practically kissing the floor he’d leaned so far forward. Shaking her head and laughing, the third year Ravenclaw slipped her wand away and tried to shake him a little a little and wake him up.

Oh, the joys of being responsible. She knew that Adam would most likely play a prank on the boy but she was far too nice for her own good and not really the practical jokes.
"Hm..?" Quinn grunted groggily as he was roused from his slumber. As the world came into focus he realized he was looking down at the ground, which gave him a start. He flinched and sat up straight. "Wha—? O-oh, um..." Now he was looking at Ingrid. His brain was still a bit foggy as he rubbed sleep from his eyes. "Hey, Ingrid. Um. Thanks for, y'know..." big yawn, "...not letting me face plant." Quinn looked at his book and put it down for the time being, sighing. "I came out specifically so I wouldn't fall asleep... but I guess that was unsuccessful." He rested his chin on his head, pouting. "Maybe a slap from the Whomping Willow would keep me up..." A joke, of course, but not exactly delivered as one. Too tired to laugh.