View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 12:15 AM   #121 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Heath! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post

Whew, that was a relief! Heath would hate for everyone in the room, especially the professor, to know how confused he was. He smiled, nodding. Yes, she did know him… better than anyone, even his own family. As for the lesson, it would have to make more sense in the professor’s head than it did in his own! “You’re right on both counts,” he replied. A quiet chuckle escaped him as he heard her laugh. “Okay,” he said, and he began to sing very softly in her ear: “Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O…” The last bit he sang as if reciting a Galdr.

But that was enough joking around. They had work to do! Heath wasn’t sure if they said the Galdr right or not, but he trusted Claudine’s judgement. She was a lot better at Ancient Runes than him! He followed her to the stage, smiling at her childlike excitement. He was excited too! As for which car, he was partial to the X-wing himself because Star Wars reference, but seeing Claudine happy was more important. “Cheese Wheelz it is!” he replied, picking up the racer. “It’s a shame we don’t have a toy mouse to be the driver…” How cute would that be? A little mouse driving a cheese car!

What were they supposed to do next? Heath glanced at the directions on the board. “So now we say the Galdr again, I suppose…” Then another thought occurred to him. “When the time comes, do you want to put the car on the track or should I?”

Claudine rubbed her nose, casually using her hand to hide the fact that she was laughing. Yes, the girl understood why Heath said the Galdr reminded him of that song. “I don’t blame you for thinking what you think.’’ Merlin. It was hilarious, okay? Oh no. She probably should have asked if he had a car in mind but in her excitement, she hadn’t thought of it. Sorry, Heath. “Is that a Muggle thing?’’ Claudine asked, picking up the Cheese Wheelz and referring to the whole mouse topic.

“Yes, we chant that weird thing.’’ The Snakette held out the Wheelz for Heath to take. “That should answer your question.” Claudine eyed the track. “Ready?” Here went the chanting again. “ehwo ehwo ehwo e e e e h w o o o ehwu ehwa ehwi ehwe ehwo ehwo ehwe ehwi ehwa ehwu e e e e h w o o o.” And there she was thinking about that farm song.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺