View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 04:14 PM   #117 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

SPOILER!!: C <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Had Heath’s bewilderment been that obvious? To her, yes. But she understood why he was confused now. “Maybe not to others but I know you,’’ Claudine told him simply. “Perhaps the lesson plan made a lot more sense in the Professor’s head.” Farm animals? Claudine actually started to laugh; softly, of course. “You’ll have to sing that to me.’’ There were a lot of things Muggle related that she was oblivious about.

They always worked so well together, didn’t they? The Snakette could find no mistakes with their recitation of the galdr. At least not to her untrained ears. “I think we’re good to go,’’ she said, looking up at him. Listen, Claudine was excited to try out the racing, okay? “Can we please, please get the Cheese Wheelz?’’ She led the way to the top of the stage as Gunter had instructed. There was almost a child-like manner about her because of her excitement.

Whew, that was a relief! Heath would hate for everyone in the room, especially the professor, to know how confused he was. He smiled, nodding. Yes, she did know him… better than anyone, even his own family. As for the lesson, it would have to make more sense in the professor’s head than it did in his own! “You’re right on both counts,” he replied. A quiet chuckle escaped him as he heard her laugh. “Okay,” he said, and he began to sing very softly in her ear: “Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O…” The last bit he sang as if reciting a Galdr.

But that was enough joking around. They had work to do! Heath wasn’t sure if they said the Galdr right or not, but he trusted Claudine’s judgement. She was a lot better at Ancient Runes than him! He followed her to the stage, smiling at her childlike excitement. He was excited too! As for which car, he was partial to the X-wing himself because Star Wars reference, but seeing Claudine happy was more important. “Cheese Wheelz it is!” he replied, picking up the racer. “It’s a shame we don’t have a toy mouse to be the driver…” How cute would that be? A little mouse driving a cheese car!

What were they supposed to do next? Heath glanced at the directions on the board. “So now we say the Galdr again, I suppose…” Then another thought occurred to him. “When the time comes, do you want to put the car on the track or should I?”

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...