View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 11:59 AM   #116 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Apollo frowned because it seemed like there was some sort of inside jokes going on between Lia and Tadgh (hadn't he said that? He'd been preoccupied to realize he'd used a nickname but goodness that slytherin boy was TOUCHY!). Also apparently didn't want to dance with him as a group??? So weird? What did he think this was ... some romantic dance? But as quickly as the dancing crazy started, it was time to settle down and focus and how were they meant to focus when Professor Gunter was giving them a LONG STORY clearly meant to put them all to sleep. Wait, was this meant to tire them out???

The second year didn't quite catch much of anything in regards the noble steed or the relationship with runes, but one thing he was certain of was about the dancing like crazy. It was probably to get the zoomies out, since that was like an AGE OLD trick adults like to use on kids when they were acting crazy was to let them be crazy for a few minutes.

Or uh.... apparently they were talking about ehwaz? Goodness, Apollo really needed to read his rune textbook. Perhaps he should partner with Quinn for a study session later because Apollo did take notice of that praise he was getting from Professor Gunter. Apollo stared with envy at the ravenclaw because wowwwwwww!!! It was his thoughts that had him completely distracted and missing the next question about attributes and ehwaz and truth be told, Apollo wasn't sure he would have a good answer anyway.

Did Lia and Tadgh want to be a trio group? Did they just want to partner with each other? Whichever was the case, Apollo would just wait and practice his galdr recitation so he didn't act like a complete idiot when his turn to race came up. "ehwo ehwo ehwo, e e e e h w o o o, ehwu ehwa ehwi ehwe ehwo, ehwo ehwe ehwi ehwa ehwu" Weird. Just a bunch of sounds, wasn't it? Was it time to race yet?? Was that a BATMOBILE!?!? but the thunder car looked cool too??? Or the Shark one with FLAMES?!?

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.