Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 08:51 AM   #27 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Dahlia was positive that no matter what happened during the course of each year here at Hogwarts, she was always going to be happy to return home for summer break. Sure she might miss her friends but they could always meet up and send owls and those that couldn't.. well.. they knew that she would be thinking of them.

"Hopefully you don't miss and get hit in the eye!" That would hurt! She could just picture it now.. getting hit in the face by tons of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. Ouch! "Eeww, that's gross," she made a disgusted face. "Probably dirt? I don't really eat those very often." The mention of dragons did two very different things both at the same time. It brought a smile to her face as she loved dragons still but it also made her heart race and brought back flashes of memories of being off by one last term. Not that Remy would know that. Lia subconsciously rubbed at her shoulder where she still had fading scars. "Baby unicorns would be really really cool." Yeah, she was leading away from the topic of dragons a little bit there.

Did she want to see what was down there? That was a GOOD question. One she wasn't entirely sure the answer to. "Uhh, no? Yes? Maybe. I don't really know if I want to or not." Before last year she had always thought it would be epic to get to explore the chamber for herself but now, not so much. Her feelings about things sometimes changed daily though, maybe tomorrow she would want to check it out. Certain things required more thought, other things.. less thought. Than there were things she already knew about, like the chamber. Those were the things that she tended to feel differently about from time to time. It was confusing, she knew that.

Dahlia set her bag on her lap and rummaged through it until she found what she was looking for. Hair ties. Selecting one that matched what she was currently wearing she passed it over her shoulder to Remy. "There you go." She couldn't help but beam brightly at her hair. "Thanks! I never really cut my hair.. only trim it when I need to." Her long long hair was a part of who she was. "Since you're a beginner and I know my hair is super long.. it's okay if you only want to braid a small section of it. It might be easier for you to do it that way." Much less hair to hold and focus on at one time.
I mean, there's worse things in the world to fall from the sky than Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans. You could never be certain that whales wouldn't fall from the sky in the wizarding world. Remy mimicked Dahlia's face of disgust. "Oh, yeah, I've had dirt before... or was it earthworm?" She had probably had both. Remy didn't particularly like them either, but it was just a bit of fun, like a roulette. "Awwww! Baby unicorns." That WOULD be really cool. "Maybe there will be a lesson in the forbidden forest this term." During care of magical creatures, maybe.

Remy grinned, mischievously. "You DO want to go down there, don't you? I wonder how..." There had to be a password, or something. But she didn't think the headmaster would make the Chamber of Secrets particularly accessible. Let's just say it was on Remy's Hogwarts bucket list, along with countless other dangerous activities that she would probably NEVER complete.

"Thanks," She took the hair tie from Dahlia and continued to play with her hair. Although... it wasn't working too well. Started off strong, but now the hair was just getting all knotted together. Remy took Dahlia's advice and started again, just working on a smaller section now. She was quiet as she concentrated, and eventually plaited a tiny little braid, trying to entwine it with the rest of the hair, but it just made a mess every time.

"Ugh." She let go of Dahlia's hair and crossed her arms across her front. "I can't do it, I give up." HUFF.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing