Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 04:16 AM   #27 (permalink)
wednesday
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive (Ollie) Burke
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
"Oh." Remy couldn't really comprehend working for something whilst being under the age of 11, but she understood that everyone's upbringing was different. She wished she hadn't made a comment now, because she couldn't relate, but she did try to empathise. "Fending for yourself must be a little scary at times. But I suppose you'll have some good practise for when you grow up." She smiled a little. Remy, however, would probably be dependent on others for a while.

Remy sniggered. "I reckon it's fun to answer them back!" She wouldn't try and pick a fight with one, though, any fights occurring would be purely resulting from self defence. "Haha!" Remy laughed. "Yeah, good one. Why don't you cover them up with something, like a blanket? They wouldn't be able to do anything about that!" Actually, it sounded kinda evil, but Remy wasn't thinking that way right now, clearly!

STOP PESTERING HER ABOUT IT, OLLIE.

As her friend moved closer, Remy moved away from her. "I... I can't just tell you. What if someone is listening?" She had to be careful, especially after the greenhouse incident where Scarlett was eavesdropping on her and Lisa's conversation and totally killed the vibe. "You probably won't know him anyway, he's an older student." Kinda. DRATS, she had already given out too much information!!!!
The "work" that Ollie previously mentioned, was probably not the work Remy was thinking of. Ollie didn't have to do dishes or chores very often. Her dad had a cleaner come once a week and there wasn't ever really a mess. It mostly felt like it was just Olive who lived there and she was fairly neat. The work Ollie did was purely mental. She would have to stay after school and practice her academics or learn a very hard piece to play on her violin and play it perfectly for him. She always thought it was just her dad's way of making sure her brain was in tip-top shape.

The paintings didn't bother her as much as she had made it seem, though it wasn't the most pleasant situation. Sure they made comments about her but they were fairly easy to over look. "I could cover them, but I'm sure the prefect or someone would take them down." She would probably loss house points if a specific Headmaster found them covered that way."Whats the Gryffindor common room like?" Ollie bet it was warm and cozy. Much more what she preferred.

Did Remy just move away from her? Wow, she must really want to keep this a secret. But she had already given too much information out! Ollie had to find out now. She looked around. " Nobody's listening" She assured Remy. "And If you don't want to tell me, I can find out another way" She smirked devilishly, reaching for her wand. It was totally an empty threat. Ollie would never use her magic like that but she reaaalllyy wanted to know who Remy had written about in her notebook. And if Remy didn't tell her, maybe she would use magic.....